Louis is an active beach volleyball player who plays 3-4 times per week on the sand and has done so since 2009. He has helped coach three daughters in the sport of volleyball. One of which, (Tiffany) was the captain and starting Libero for the University of Michigan and played 5th year for Pepperdine Beach team. 2017 NCAA 2nd place.
- 2015 to present – Assistant Coach – MBsand Volleyball Club
- 2012 to 2014 – Coach – private beginner/intermediate training for youth and adults
- 2009 to 2011 – Head Coach, Redondo Union Frosh/Soph Volleyball – 2nd place in Bay League in 2009 & 2010. Champion of Chatsworth High School Frosh/Soph Tournament in 2010
- 2005 to 2008 – Head Coach, Saint Bruno Parish School Varsity, Whittier CA – Coached team to CYO Big 10 Championship and Great 8 Finish in 150 team CYO in 2007 & 2008.
- 2006 to 2008 – Head Coach Community Volleyball – LA County Adventure Park Gym, Whittier, CA
- 2005 & 2006 – Assistant Coach – Seal Beach Volleyball Club. Helped coach 12U team to 2nd place finish in SCVA in 2006